1. The Gap 1969 Sexy Boyfriend Jeans £44.95
These are my choice of jeans at the moment. They are so comfy and versatile. I had fantastic service from them acouple of weeks ago but I will do a separate post on jeans another time.
2. Breton Top. I have about 5 of these on the go at anyone time as they are very versatile. I am always on the look out for good quality ones and they turn up everywhere.
3. Isabel Marant beaded jewelry£110 from Net-a-Porter
I got these lovely friendship bracelets from my husband for my birthday and they are just so sweet.
4. Denim Supply Parka by Ralph Lauren £250 from As0s
This orange parka is incredibly cosy and I love the funky orange colour when the weather is a bit grey and cold.
5. Tan Leather Cowboy Ankle Boot £39.99 from New Look
These boots are great as the go with most outfits. I have had my eye on the Isabel Marant Dicker suede boots for a while but I just can’t bring myself to part with £325 for a pair. These are lovely and they have served me well all summer as they go with everything from summer dresses to shorts and jeans.
The village where we were staying had one very quirky pub called “the pigs nose”. It was packed and had a fantastic blues band playing. We had a rocking night. They had a family room with a pool table so the kids were well catered for. The whole family had a fantastic mini-break but it back to reality tomorrow!